Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is RedWineRoses

Our users have posted a total of 171 messages in 21 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Galway day 3 final draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Galway day 3 final draft on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:01 am

Canny Tom 33/1 left us in the lurch for place money the other day but very well could be a big profit placer here and would not put anyone off this at all he did not get the best of runs Monday so could make up for it with the place again Silver Concorde 6/1 is the stand out horse for me in this race done well over Flat and Jumps, he gets the booking of Cooper in today  for the first time and steps back up to 2m when last seen over that distance was placing at this C&D not been seen for a very long time so can you put trust into this sort of horse at 6/1 only you can answer that question Mullins sends over Castello Sforza 10/11 yet to win at hurdles would you take the price on that 10/11 no way the more safer option to Mullins will be Minella Beau 11/4 we going side with Silver Concorde 

Singles - Silver Concorde
Lucky 31- Minella Beau

Lilly the Lioness 25/1 won this race in 2015 and not the same horse we seen then but gets weight taken right off this time around but based on what we seen lately holds no confidence in taking a bet, that brings us to Our Kylie 13/2 who was last years winner here they have re booked in Danny Mullins who won on this in this race last year and judging on his past two races been targeted for this race his managed two wins on his last two starts  out of the two the confidence levels falls at Our Kyles feet his jockey has won this race twice La Bella Vida 16/1 interests me added weights for last run but the claimer sorts that out she could be the dark horse in this race 

Singles - La Bella Vida
Lucky 31- Our Kylie

William B 9/2 Elliot worked his magic on this horse since taking him off Harty having 2 wins out of two runs his slowly easing him up in trip 2m3 wins 5L 2m 4 wins half Length so what he do moves him back down a distance....nope puts him out even further logic?  not a safe bet to be taking Immortal Bridge 6/1 ran well to win the Killarney race in July and proven over distance and with Geraghty taking the ride looks a safer option he is 50% and trainer is doing very well last years winning trainer brings Highland Fling 11/1 yet to run over distance but put in some good runs Aintree and Punchestown being two that stand out might be clever/stupid to side with Rendezvous Park 25/1 tomorrow if shows had a prep run today and with Cooper on board could pay off for us here 

Singles - Rendezvous Park

Road To Riches 16/1 is just one of them horses who should go around being king of the hills but never just seems to show it to us, many might not agree but this horse took a really bad fall in April at Punchestown and just never been the same since, he won this race in 2014 and i know everyone is not going be a big fan of his but thought i give him a mention because i will be taking a private bet on this one in the hope we see a old spark back is a stand out horse for me and deserves respect in any write up of a race.Lord Scoundrel 25/1 won this race last year and gets a claimer on board such a hard race to work out A Toi Phil 14/1 is also a Elliot horse with a chance half the field actually stand a chance in this race Sandymount Duke 14/1 is seeking the hat trick and his trainer is so confident on him that i am going to suggest this for the lucky but the singles for me is going on Devils Bride 25/1 came 4th in this race last year and Bromhead is doing so well along with the trainer, this is a old Mullins horse and watching his last couple of starts is looking set to score was only beat under a length by Sandymount Duke 

Singles - Sandymount Duke
Lucky 31- Devils Bride

Lightening Fast 4/1 jockey and trainer have won this race two times in a row and could get that with the top weighted Lightening fast but my pick is going to Stormy Belle 7/1 the trainer is doing well at Galway and this should like the slight step up in trip she is getting today was only beaten a neck on her last start im liking that Roche re booked in who already holds a win on her 

Singles - Stormy Belle
Lucky 31- Stormy Belle

It does not get easier finding a winner amongst thes so open looking again All body and Soul 9/1 came 3rd in this race last year and ran so well when last seen at Dundalk Smullen won this race 3 times so knows how to handle the more tougher style of races around here, Chadic 33/1 looks a nice place type of bet not seen in a year which was at Galway festival 

Single - Chadic 
Lucky 31- All Body and Soul

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum