We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is RedWineRoses

Our users have posted a total of 171 messages in 21 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 2 Final Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Day 2 Final Draft on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Galway
Housesofparliament 9/4 so far Mullins shown his come to do business and with the booking of Ruby Walsh can we really ignore this horse, many people no and many people knowing they are in competition with someone like we are with the Goodwood would place this in a bet and know almost certain to win....but where will the fun in that be we do not want 9/4 no way unless it is to finish off a card anyone following then this should be the winner. So we going look elsewhere specially when some good horses well from what we have seen. Just a small note Mullins and Welsh have won this race 3 times Penhill Long Dog and Tawaagg so can not stress enough that is the safest option to be taking. Morgan 16/1 if anything can beat the Mullins horse it is Elliot please do not tell me for a second this is worth 16/1 with a straight face no way is it, is the most weighted one to run today in this race but with that comes experience and on that we willing give him a try.

Single - Morgan 16/1
Lucky 63- Housesofparliament 9/4

All the Answers 5/2 might just have all the answers for this race the trainer is doing really well and the jockey booking stands out in a big way with Geraghty when he last rode this was at Galway in September and they won that race beating Fluspar by nearly 2L, showed his got the best in him after coming off a 7 month break and came second at Killarney only beaten 5L from Our Dougal the slight step up in trip here is concerning , Bamako Moriere 5/2 could bring the Walsh/Mullins double but at 5/2 does little to persuade us to have a singles bet on so to flip a coin we chose All the Answers

Singles - No Bet Advised 
Lucky 63- All the Answers 5/2

Not much to go on in this field Sizzling 2/1 is just not worth the money and with lot of rain in the air be wise to give this race a miss Daliyah 16/1 is the only one really standing out based on the odds always good to spot a over priced horse if you can then you got to ask yourself is it worth the money she had a good debut run at  Roscommon and keeps the inform Keane on board very tempting to play for the place money on this one think might like a step up in trip but worth a bet 

Singles - Daliyah 16/1 

Maysonette 11/1 this stood out when running at the Curragh on Saturday was his first start and cam 4th but was only 3L behind the winner a O'Brien horse Pavelnko was 33/1 that day  trainer and jockey in form well worth a bet but again a field with little to no form so not much to write on 

Singles - Maysonette 11/1 
Lucky 63- Maysonette 11/1

Turbine 33/1 deserves a mention because people often have tried giving this chance after chance the poor thing lol can he win i doubt it can he place maybe his certainly got the skills to do it but his very annoying to follow, Baraweez 11/1  his Galway form is very good 6 starts 2 wins 2 places yet to win for a long time but deserves respect here gets a claimer and dropped so far down the weights his hard to ignore for me at Galway

Singles - Baraweez 11/1
Lucky 63 - Barraweez 11/1

So Sensible 20/1 if this raced like he can and should be he should leave the field trailing about 60L behind him ok bit extremebut he just needs to do more effort Smullen takes it again here he gave this a good run to a close second at Dundalk he rode this to 2 wins and 3 places his a other who does good at Galway already having a win and 2 places out of six runs  the big drop in trip is what this needs his race at Dundalk 2nd December shows his got what it takes  , Essenaitch 20/1 is also worth a small each way

Single - So Sensible 20/1
Lucky 63 - So Sensible 20/1

Beau Satchel 6/1 i keep seeing this horse all week and for the life of me remember little on what i read about it but is the only C&D winner in the field does post some of the better speed figures probably due to the fact won the race twice in 2015 and 2016 might be reason keep seeing his name about can he do it again take the gamble not for me Midnightmudcrabs 18/1 is interesting not often see the Halpin Claimer used for this horse and when you do often good results a couple of wins and returning to trip his draw is good and holds placer claims the one that really bugs me in this race is Sbraase 25/1 backed this a few times also know you have Sean and was a O.R.S system horse in the past big drop in trip and weights got to have a small wager on this but the suggest bet is going to Honor Oak 10/1 she will handle the soft ground showed that at this track in September where she beat a field of 13 on soft ground the drop in trip will not harm her and she is 50% at Galway

Single - Honor Oak 10/1
Lucky 63 - Honor Oak 10/1 

View user profile

2 Re: Day 2 Final Draft on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:14 pm

8.40 i going for northern surprise 18\1 cus i like the name and has won for me before

View user profile

3 Re: Day 2 Final Draft on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Traitor she wan be in irish team init

View user profile http://kaseco.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum