The newest registered user is RedWineRoses

Our users have posted a total of 171 messages in 21 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bit by Bit

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bit by Bit on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:25 am

Matchbook Betting Exchange Handicap Tuesday 1st August 1.50
Sennockian Star  25/1
I personally think they would be very very wise to scrap him from running this week even tho i will be putting a bet on him come Friday if does show. But i do feel they be spot on in putting him in this race, he won it back in 2014 and it is Mark Johnsons race having won it 4 times and he has the two runners this and Beardwood, hoping he books in Fanning for this which his doing come Friday at Ascot and the step down in trip be much better i thinking he seems to be leading up to a win and rather they hold off and bang him here where he certainly wont be far behind 
Took a small early bet on this

3.00 Qatar Lennox Stakes
Oh This Is Us 20/1
This fits most of the race trends for this race and is a nice price to have a flutter on at the moment the step down in trip will do this wonders i think having been running over 1m, won last year at Goodwood which was over 7f and only once did he fail to place when running 7f races having had 7 starts won 4 of them placed in 2 if the ground stays good for him he will certainly be placing having 4 starts over good ground and won 3 placed once, did not run badly over Ascot and Epsom held his own, was only half length behind the winner Sovereign Debt on that day but he did leave Ballet Concerto about 4L behind him on that day and then Ballet went onto York and beat a field of 20 horses which had some very good horses like UAE PRINCE and Big Country in. Hannon won this race in 2015 with Toormore and is too hard to pass up the price for me 
Small bet for now 

Qatar Goodwood Cup Stakes 3.35
Wicklow Brave 20/1
I know Big Orange is going be Karen's choice but the price just shows no interest for me and i really think Mullins is going turn it over. his already got one of the best jockeys booked in Crowley who is banging them right out left right and centre, Rekindling was banging on a stone to this horse at the Curragh and i have liked this since gone to the flat you think we going really want a bit of rain for this race so lets hope we get a lot of it because he really will win hands down if that gets very wet they met last year and he was 4th behind Big Orange and did look like he could of been a big threat but he was not run that day like he should/could of been Atzeni was booked in that day and Crowley was on Glaring who was 9th in the race so is interesting to me how one of the top jockeys is already seated on this horse early on, little tiny things could mean a lot. Is a few horses i do like in this race so not willing make it a final "bit by bit" but am willing play for some place money on this at the current odds Sheikhzayedroad and High Power is a other of interest but put no money on that yet so wont be writing about it just yet could change in next coming days.
Small bet for now

View user profile http://kaseco.forumotion.com

2 Re: Bit by Bit on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:10 am

Will start looking tonight into all this i like your last two but first is too old for the race not the force of old that one now

View user profile

3 Re: Bit by Bit on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Good work I going do some later got a couple so far

View user profile

4 Re: Bit by Bit on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:12 pm

3.45 Goodwood Day One
Qatar Goodwood Cup Stakes
Sheikhzayedroad 14/1

Noted you mentioned this already Sean and this is the one i am going for.

Lets take you back to Meydan 25th March 2017, this beat Big Orange by half a length that was over 2m, the last time they met was at Ascot over 2m4f was not given a run like he should of been that day no way.

Now with the step back in trip and the booking of Harley been confirmed then this is the winner for me a much better priced option at least, when they last met in this race last year he came 3rd and kept the fight going to the bitter end with Big Orange, was only just under 2l behind leaving your pick Wicklow Brave what 2L behind him that day.

Harley does really well on this having had 3 wins on him, he needs to keep this one calm and following nice and steady if you see him running about 4th or 5th early on then might be worth taking a chance on the IN PLAY MARKET.
Ignore his last run you look at his form every time he does badly he comes back and places 

29 Sept 9th
27 April 1st

24 August 9th
16th Jan 1st

29 March 9th
29 May 2nd

So i would not worry about him coming 6th he will get this place and then his going to the Irish St Leger and winning that

View user profile

5 Re: Bit by Bit on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:13 pm

3.00 Goodwood Day One
Qatar Lennox Stakes
Mix And Mingle 20/1

Lets forgive her run at Ascot and lets put her back over 7f where she beat Qemah no way did she suit the distance and she will settle the score here.

Lingfield 7f race Class one she beat Qemah leaving that over 2L behind and the bonus for me is the jockey Duncan is back finally after being injured and his taking the ride 3 wins.

7/15 winners of this race appeared at Ascot on their last start and 12/15 have won over 7f and 10/15 was aged 3 - 4 years old and this one falls into all of them 

For now this will be a small

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum